Is your family’s health suffering?

If you detect a musty smell in your home, or you and your family have developed allergies, irritations to skin, eyes and nose, or are sneezing and coughing a lot, it is quite probable that there may be mould growing which is distributing infectious spores.

Mould loves damp conditions where there is excessive moisture and condensation, such as bathrooms, kitchens and, of course, basements. Mould can grow unseen to the naked eye just about anywhere; it will eat away at any porous materials – wood, carpets, curtains, clothes. Dampness and condensation can live in walls, ceilings and floorboards for many years and over a period of time, mould, if undetected and dealt with, will grow exponentially.

Time to call in the professionals and quickly! Mold Busters highly recommends a mould inspection and air quality test. Our highly trained inspectors will do a full and thorough investigation using sophisticated equipment, including thermal imaging and infrared cameras to detect areas of damp, excessive temperature changes, water leaks and mould growth that you can’t see, without having to remove any walls or floorboards! They will make sure they test for mould in attics, basements, crawl spaces, around windows, under carpets and, of course, in the most susceptible areas of the bathroom and kitchen.

Mold Busters professional technicians are very experienced in removing any mould growth, completely. To remove 100% of mould, every bit of mould has to be removed together with any mould damaged materials. The smallest bit that’s left behind will, in all likelihood, re-grow.

Comments are closed.